The outcome of clinical trials carried out on patients, which led to medical approval of the treatment.
Some specific conditions that MLS Therapy can treat include:
- muscular/skeletal system trauma (strains, sprains, etc.)
- degenerative illnesses of articular or neuromuscular origin
- painful conditions of various origin
- inflammatory conditions, including those affecting the elderly
- oedema due to circulatory stasis, reduced lymphatic drainage or trauma
- superficial lesions of various origin
Patients affected by specific problems such as lumbago, sciatica, lumbosciatica, epicondylitis, periarthritis, tendonitis, gonalgia, myositis, arthrosis, degenerative processes, sprained joints, bursitis, trauma, bruising, effusions, muscular strains and sprains, injuries, burns, venous oedema, varicose ulcers and bedsores can experience fast relief and certain benefits following application of MLS Therapy.