MLS® Laser Therapy uses specific wavelengths of light that have a strong anti-inflammatory, anti-edema effect on tissues that are exposed to the laser. Painful conditions accompanied by swelling or inflammation benefit from this technology.
Photons of laser energy penetrate deeply into tissue and accelerate cellular reproduction and growth. As a result of exposure to the MLS Laser, the cells of tendons, ligaments and muscles repair themselves faster. As inflammation is reduced, pain subsides very quickly. In terms, laser energy kick-starts the healing process, thereby speeding recovery.
- Tendon and ligament injuries
- Soft tissue injuries
- Muscle strains and tears
- Sore muscles and joints
- Degenerative joint conditions
- Neurological pain
- Chronic non-healing wounds
- General Pain
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Pre and post-surgical treatment
- Anti-inflammation applications
- Specific neurological conditions
- Sports injuries
- Repetitive motion injuries
- Plantar fasciitis
- Rapid relief of pain
- Strong anti-inflammatory effect
- Timely healing of sprains and strains
- Rapid recovery of the structural integrity of injured region
- Rapid resolution of swollen areas
- Immediate improvement of local blood circulation
- Rapid repair of superficial injuries, such as wounds and ulcers
- Non-Surgical Treatment
- No negative side effects
Learn More About MLS Laser Therapy
Laser therapy has been cleared by the FDA and proven successful as evidenced by extensive and credible studies conducted in our country’s finest institutions including Harvard University. We are proud to be on the medical technological forefront by offering MLS Laser Therapy. We have invested in the very best technology as a key component of our continuing quest to offer the finest in health care.
MLS Laser Therapy is an effective, and very affordable non-invasive way to manage pain, inflammation, and a number of other health conditions, without the need for painful injections, mediciations or surgeries. The MLS Laser Therapy procedure is not currently covered by insurance, but please call our office for more details on the procedure and payments.